New Website

Please Visit My New Site HometownSlop.com

Friday, May 18, 2012

This is a shout out-Tasty Thai's Hot & Sour Soup!

Back in January I wrote a review on Tasty Thai by Liberty Park in Salt Lake City. For my starter dish I got the salad with peanut dressing. It was good but I will never go back to it. Why? Because I went there last week and my friend recommended that I get the hot & sour soup for my starter. Initially I thought of the everyday hot & sour soup at Chinese restaurants. I have been turned off lately by that bowl of sludge so I said no. He persisted and I gave in. Was I ever impressed.



Caution: may be habit forming

There is just enough "fire" to it to hit the glands in the back of your mouth each time you taste it; it leaves you craving more. The onions, peppers and chilis give it some freshness; all bathed in a delicious broth. No sludge here. I barely remember my main dish because and wish that I could have ordered a gallon of this soup. It's that good.

Please stop by and try some. Give me a call when you do; I only live a few blocks away. This could get expensive.

Happy Eating.

Tasty Thai on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Funny- I talked about hot and sour soup on one of my recent posts. I'd put the link here, but I'm on my phone. It's on the post lunch-Hsp style. My husband compared its taste to te state fair, which I think is pretty accurate. Www.summerjarviswrites.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need a follow by email button! If you have one I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...