New Website

Please Visit My New Site HometownSlop.com

Monday, April 9, 2012

Citris Grill: A Hidden Gem in Salt Lake's Millcreek Neighborhood

A couple of weeks ago a good friend inquired about going to lunch. He left it up to me as to where we would meet. Since he lives in the Holladay / Canyon Rim area, I was thinking of restaurants in the neighborhood. Citris Grill came to mind. I had not been there in a while and remembered thoroughly enjoying the food.




The atmosphere inside is very calm and comfortable. You could stay there for a couple hours without feeling rushed to leave. The food has always been wonderful and includes great appetizers, sandwiches, salads, burgers, pastas, wood fired pizzas, and entrees. There is always a daily special. On this particular outing I ordered the daily special which was a pork tenderloin sandwich. After ordering, I had second thoughts. Maybe I should have ordered the citris hamburger or the southwest chicken wrap. Too late. I engaged in conversation and waited for the food.

When the sandwich came out and I began eating, I was ecstatic. The pork was tender and moist with a chipotle aioli on a soft bun. I loved it and enjoyed every bite. I only wish I had ordered one to go for dinner.

Some of the items on the menu I would highly recommend would be: black and white hummus appetizer, ham and havarti sandwich, southwest chicken wrap, asian wrap, smoked turkey sandwich, number one wood fired pizza, citris hamburger, shroom burger, and the cobb salad. This is everything I have ever tried here. I am sure that most all of the menu is delicious.



Should you have the opportunity, please do not hesitate to eat at Citris Grill.

Citris Grill
2991 E. 3300 S.
801-466-1202

This past Thursday another friend asked if I could go to lunch. I said yes and he asked where I would like to go. First words out of my mouth: Citris Grill on 3300 S. This time I had the southwest chicken wrap. It was delicious. The smoked jalapeno sauce definitely adds some "fire" to the wrap. Make sure you have a glass of water nearby.


Southwest Chicken Wrap

Happy Eating. Citris Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...