New Website

Please Visit My New Site HometownSlop.com

Friday, August 3, 2012

Fresh Homemade Cole Slaw; A Borski Farms Product

On July 11th, I posted about our weekly share of produce from Borski Farms. They have some delicious, fresh food. With a cabbage and 5 ears of corn, we created the following:



Fresh Homemade Cole Slaw

5 ears corn, kernels sliced
1/2 green cabbage, sliced thin
1/2 cup fresh cilantro
1 can (15 ounce) black beans
1/4 cup vinegar
1/4 cup cole slaw dressing
1 teaspoon cumin
Salt & pepper to taste

Mix all together in a bowl. Enjoy!

This was very popular and had the most incredibly fresh taste I could imagine.

Love the Borski Farms produce.


Happy Eating

2 comments:

  1. Just had some slaw today... I love it when I find a place that makes great Cole Slaw... You're recipe looks Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We tried this recipe and brought it to a party tonight; it was a big hit. Unfortunately it so popular that when I went back for seconds it was gone! We'll definitely make this one again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...