New Website

Please Visit My New Site HometownSlop.com

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Go-To Salad

Every other Sunday, it's family dinner at my Parent's home. For the past few months, the siblings are responsible for bringing the salad, rolls, and dessert. Initially I brought the salad, and we all fell into our rolls. I have never been much of a Baker, thus keeping me out of the competition for rolls and dessert. That's okay, the salad has evolved. It's delicious and very simple to make. 

Like a big bowl of candy

1 head green leaf lettuce
1 package pepperoni, sliced julienne style (matchstick)
1 can black olives, sliced
1/2 cup pepperoncinis, sliced
1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan

Slice lettuce and spread all the ingredients on top.

For an extra kick, add some sliced red onions. Enjoy.

Happy Eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...