New Website

Please Visit My New Site HometownSlop.com

Monday, January 30, 2012

Your Recipes and Restaurant Reviews

Some of the greatest times I have each week are experimenting with recipes and enjoying delicious restaurants. I love finding what works in a recipe, what can be changed, and what restaurants are the best kept secrets.




I want to hear from you about which recipes you love, your recent cooking adventures, and which restaurants keep calling to you. Please share. I am looking forward to trying many of these. Just yesterday, a friend commented on facebook that he tried the Sage Pork Tenderloin and it was delicious. This made my day.






Happy Eating (and Cooking).

2 comments:

  1. A co-worker recently told me about Frida Bistro at 545 West and 700 South. It's supposed to be like Red Iguana but better. It's a few bucks more but supposed to be totally worth it. I say add it to your list and make sure I get to come along on that try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just heard about Lucky 13 from a friend. It is west of the Bee's stadium and he claims they have the best burger in SL.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...