New Website

Please Visit My New Site HometownSlop.com

Monday, January 16, 2012

Florida Sunshine

What a better time to go to Florida than in January when it is cold & dreary in Utah. It also helps when your cousin invites you down for a week. The sunshine and warm weather do wonders in getting me back into a mindset of focus and motivation.




In addition to sunshine and relaxation, we will be participating in one of the best vacation activities: Food.  There is something about finding great restaurants and relaxing that makes my day. I do not like packing vacation days with endless activities. I actually like filling my vacation days with few activities. Laying low, and enjoying long, great meals is heaven to me.




There are great restaurants here that I will look forward to sharing with you upon our return.

Enjoy your week and most importantly, Happy Eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...