New Website

Please Visit My New Site HometownSlop.com

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Finn's Cafe

Last week my Aunt & Uncle from Scottsdale were in town. Anytime I visit them we go to fabulous restaurants as Scottsdale is a culinary mecca. I had anxiety initially about where to take them for breakfast. I usually don't eat much breakfast & Village Inn has long since dropped off my list. Thankfully Finn's Cafe came to mind. It's within walking distance to my house; and I am ashamed to admit that I have only had breakfast there twice.

It was a beautiful morning on the patio at Finn's. Breakfast was served & everyone was happy. It is hard to go wrong with a food choice at Finn's. The norwegian waffle, classic french toast, & sourdough pancakes will leave you full & delightful. The Omlettes are heavenly & fluffy. I had the eggs benedict. It was delicious. The english muffins were perfectly toasted & the eggs cooked to perfection. My only small complaint is that the hollandaise sauce was a little lumpy & needed more salt.

Finn's is open for breakfast & lunch. The lunch menu is equally as wonderful.

Finn's Cafe
1624 S. 1100 E.
SLC, Ut, 84105
http://www.finnscafe.net/

Happy eating.

Finn's on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Cool. I didn't know you were starting this. Great idea! Does this mean you will take us to some of these great restaurants? HMMMM We also have never had the pleasure of tasting Chef Jeff's creations. Well...at least I haven't. Michelle D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for this long awaited forum to pick your culinary brain! So any chance you'd be willing to post the recipe for the slaw you brought to the dinner last night? It was dee-lish! Thanks! -Mich

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...