New Website

Please Visit My New Site HometownSlop.com

Friday, March 1, 2013

Announcement #1, Addendum 2.



Okay, I know that the title to this post can be misleading. Yes, there is another announcement coming but it's not quite ready.

Last week I wrote about Suprise Announcement #1. These are exciting times and today I am adding that City Weekly picked up another article of mine. Thai food has been an addiction of sorts for me; especially one dish: Tom Yum Gai Soup. Some people have a goal to scale Mt. Everest. Others to visit every country in the world. For me, I want to eat at every Thai restaurant in the Salt Lake Valley. Oh the wonders that await.

Searching for Tom Yum Gai Perfection

Please read it, rate it, comment on it. I appreciate your participation greatly.

Happy Eating

Pawit's Royale Thai Cuisine on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...